Master the Art of Team Coaching
This three-month virtual package demystifies the process of team coaching, supporting you as you develop and collaborate with your own network of qualified coaches.
Trained and certified team coaches are invited to join Kerry Woodcock and Sherry Matheson, two experienced team coaches, to join them to Master the Art of Team Coaching. This three-month group program demystifies the team coaching process and supports you as you learn and grow alongside your own peer network of qualified coaches.
- 6 x 1 hour webinars demystifying all you need to know about the team coaching process (recorded)
- 3 x 1 hour Integration Sessions to deepen your learning (recorded)
- Resource Package that includes templates that support you to work with teams
- Private FaceBook group to interact with your peers
- Next group starting: September 2019
- Meeting times: 8 am Mountain, 10 am Eastern Time, 4 pm Central European Time, 5 pm East African Time
– Duration of the calls: 1 hour
– Virtual Platform: Zoom
- September 9
- September 23
- October 7 and 21
- November 4 and 18
- December 2
- September 30
- October 28
- November 25
Novalda’s principal, Kerry Woodcock, weaves together innovations from the world of change leadership, neuro-leadership and systemic team coaching to help leaders and their teams to develop collective leadership and change leadership capability.
Sherry Matheson of Empower the Truth Coaching specializes in conscious and collective leadership inspired by neuroscience. She works with executives, managers, and entrepreneurs who are ready to create innovative organizations through engaging their teams in collaborative projects and transforming individual effort into a single coherent collective work.
Want to get in touch?
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of working together, give us a shout and we will connect with you.