Novalda’s Coach Mentorship Programs
Coaches who are ready to refine their technique can take advantage of Novalda’s services, which include a coach mentoring program for those pursuing ICF credentialing and an advanced group mentoring program for trained and certified team coaches who wish to further master the art of team coaching in community with their peers.
Evolve your coaching competency and your ICF credential (ACC and PCC).
3 Month Group Program
Working with a Mentor Coach in a Coach Mentoring Program is a deep commitment to the evolution of self, your clients and the profession of coaching. Develop a sense of your impact as a coach, bring more mastery to your coaching partnerships, and take a stand for the professionalism of coaching.
- 7 x 1 hour virtual group mentoring sessions (limited to a group of 10)
- 3 x 1 hour virtual individual mentoring sessions
- Coaches provide recorded coaching sessions to be reviewed at each session (with clients’ permission)
- Optional practice coaching sessions with peers
- Private FaceBook or LinkedIn group to interact with your peers
- Next group starting: September 2019
- Meeting dates: Mondays
September 9 + 23
October 7 + 21
November 4 + 18
- Meeting times
10 a.m. Mountain
12 p.m. Eastern Time
6 p.m. Central European Time
7 p.m. East African Time
- Duration of the sessions: 1 hour
- Virtual Platform: Zoom
Master the Art of Team Coaching
An advanced team coach mentoring program, based on a systems coaching approach, to master the art of team coaching.
3 Month Group Program
Trained and certified team coaches are invited to join Kerry Woodcock and Sherry Matheson, two experienced systems coaches, in a group mentoring program to master the art of team coaching.
- 6 x 1 hour Webinars demystifying all you need to know about the team coaching process
- 3 x 1 hour Integration Sessions to deepen your learning (recorded)
- Resource Package that includes templates that support you to work with teams
- Private FaceBook group to interact with your peers
Next group starting: September 2019
Webinars and Integration Sessions dates (recorded): Mondays
– September 9 and 23
– October 7 and 21
– November 4 and 18
– September 30
– October 28
– November 25
8 am Mountain, 10 am Eastern Time, 4 pm Central European Time, 5 pm East African Time
Duration of the calls: 1 hour
Virtual Platform: Zoom
IMAGE CREDITS | Luca Bravo + Alex Eckerman • Unsplash
Vintage Clips | All Dolled Up (1921), The Immigrant (1917)
Let’s Change Climate, Change Mindset, Change Culture!